This item is no longer stocked and has been replaced by the PLL Pro 6 Series
Note: NZ buyers add GST
- Phase Locked Precision Frequency Control!
- Dual Speed PLL with slow lock time – no more bass distortion and no more tilt on low audio frequencies
- Wide Band Power Amplifier – NO TUNE!
- Variable from 10mW to 6 Watts Output!
- LCD frequency display – simply hold both buttons in to change frequency!
- RF Mute function – hold the ‘down’ button for 5 seconds to mute the RF!
- Frequency programmable in 50Khz steps from 87.5 to 108.0
- Out Of Lock Power Down!
- No Expensive Test Equipment Required!
- An Amazingly Low Price!
- 7 Pole RF Low Pass Filter!
- Harmonics better than -65dBc
- Spurious better than -90dBc
- Phase noise better than -105dBc/Hz at 10KHz offset
- PLL fine tune adjustment
If you demand the best, it’s here! Buy NRG! All NRG transmitters are type approved for LPFM use in New Zealand and carry all required regulatory labels. Don’t take any chances with cheap Chinese transmitters found on eBay and other websites, these do not comply with New Zealand regulations, they are not type approved and will only end up getting you into trouble due to the spurious emissions they create!
No frequency drift, rock solid power and the ultimate sound quality in one superb package. This is the NRG PLL PRO 5, now recognized as the leader in high power pll transmitter kits. Incorporating unique NRG circuit design, it delivers a stunning 6 watts of RF power to a correctly matched antenna. The frequency is selected by holding in the two LCD buttons for 5 seconds then selecting your frequency, no manual tuning adjustments required to change the frequency unlike previous versions such as the pro 3 and 4. The PLL PRO 5 design uses wide-band power amplifier technology, this eliminates the need to tune up the transmitter to “peak the power”. the design is so stable that the RF power output will remain constant even at high ambient temperatures, there is no power slump with this transmitter! Just compare the massive 6 watts (6000mW) output to the inadequate 800mW flea power units from some of our competitors!
Also featured in the PLL PRO 5 design is an “Out Of Lock Power Down” circuit. This will automatically reduce the output power to zero so that frequency adjacent radio stations will NOT be affected. A clean start up every time is assured without any disturbance to other channels.
Some inferior transmitter pll kits do not have out of lock power down. These are ILLEGAL to use. Don’t take a chance with low grade rubbish. Demand the best, demand NRG PLL-PRO 5 !
The sound quality of the PLL-PRO 5 will match the most expensive exciters and walk over the rest! The audio frequency response is absolutely level and linear to provide only the highest transmitter FM modulation quality – not only this but the PLL is dual speed with the loop filter configured for a slower lock time using a lead-lag configuration, no more distortion of low audio frequencies and no more tilt. If this wasn’t enough there’s also shielding over the oscillator which significantly reduces any chance of RF feedback and hum, and also results in excellent phase noise. This means that your listeners receive crystal clear sound and an excellent stereo performance when used with third-party processors like StereoTool, BreakAway and Omnia. Optimum sound quality has always been high on our list, and the flagship pll transmitter kit from NRG delivers every time!
No expensive equipment is required to setup this product and every single component needed to get this product working is included in the package. As if this wasn’t enough… Just take a look at the amazingly low price of this product. NRG produce the 6 watt PLL PRO 5, and no-one else!
PLL PRO 5 specifications:
- Type: VHF/FM PLL wideband modulation Frequency Coverage 87.5 to 108 MHz
- Frequency Generation: At frequency oscillator using dual gate mosfet
- Frequency Correction: Dual Speed Phase Locked Loop Synth.
- Amplifier stages: 3 stage wideband – No Tune
- Frequency Stability: Plus/minus 1KHz (crystal controlled) (fine tune adjustment on board)
- RF power out: 6 watts
- Harmonic Rejection: -65dB down (7 pole LPF)
- Spurious: -90dB down on carrier
- S/N ratio: -80dB down on line level
- MPX input
- Audio performance: Less than 0.05% distortion, 30Hz-57KHz
- PA stability: Stable through 20:1 vswr, all phases
- PA ruggedness: 20:1 vswr withstand at full power
- PA Efficiency: 80% At 5 Watts Output
- Polarity protection: Full crowbar fused power input
- Audio input: 0.775 V rms for +/- 75 KHz
- Power requirement: 13.8 Volt DC 1A nom