Note: NZ buyers add GST
This product comes with different options, please see our transmitters category to view available options for the Pro 6 Series FM Transmitter.
Current option selected is for 6 Watts, with SWR detection and forward and reverse power display. There is a directional coupler fitted inside for this.
- 6 Watts of clean RF power
- Phase Locked Precision Frequency Control!
- Dual Speed PLL with 2 seconds lock time – no more bass distortion and no more tilt on low audio frequencies
- Forward and Reverse power display in Watts
- SWR display with optional automatic RF mute in the event of high reflected power
- Deviation/level display, either in KHz or percent
- Deviation/level input is adjustable from the back of case using a small screw driver
- MPX input only – note there is NO stereo encoder inside. We recommend using StereoTool (www.stereotool.com) to generate a full Stereo/RDS multiplex using software – this will also keep your deviation tightly controlled giving you loud crisp sounding audio.
- Variable from 500mW to 6 Watts Output! (We also have a 12 Watt option available)
- LCD frequency display – frequency can be set from the menu!
- Power output is only adjustable via on-board controller inside case – this is required for compliance with NZ LPFM regulations
- RF Mute function – hold the ‘down’ button for 5 seconds to mute the RF!
- Frequency programmable in 100KHz steps from 87.5 to 108.0
- Wide Band Power Amplifier – No Manual Tuning Required!
- Out Of Lock Power Down!
- No Expensive Test Equipment Required!
- An Amazingly Low Price!
- 7 Pole RF Low Pass Filter!
- Harmonics better than -65dBc
- Spurious better than -90dBc
- Phase noise better than -115dBc/Hz at 10KHz offset
- TCXO temperature compensated PLL reference
If you demand the best, it’s here! Buy NRG! All NRG transmitters are type approved for LPFM use in New Zealand and carry all required regulatory labels. Don’t take any chances with cheap Chinese transmitters found on eBay and other websites, these do not comply with New Zealand regulations, they are not type approved and will only end up getting you into trouble due to the spurious emissions they create!
No frequency drift, rock solid power and the ultimate sound quality in one superb package. This is the NRG PLL PRO 6, now recognized as the leader in high power pll transmitters. Incorporating unique NRG circuit design, it delivers a stunning 12 watts of RF power to a correctly matched antenna. The frequency is selected from the front display, no manual tuning adjustments required to change the frequency unlike earlier versions such as the pll pro 3 and 4. The PLL PRO 6 design uses wide-band power amplifier technology, this eliminates the need for manual tuning to “peak the power”. This design is so stable that the RF power output will remain constant even at high ambient temperatures, there is no power slump with this transmitter! Just compare the massive 12 watts (12000mW) output to the inadequate 800mW flea power units from some of our competitors!
Also featured in the PLL PRO 6 design is an “Out Of Lock Power Down” circuit. This will automatically reduce the output power to zero so that frequency adjacent radio stations will NOT be affected.
A clean start up is also assured every time without any disturbance to other channels. After initial power on the pll will lock within 2 seconds to any frequency in the FM band, after lock is reached there is a further very short delay before RF power is enabled and progressively increased over a further 2 seconds to the maximum set power.
Some inferior transmitter pll transmitters do not have out of lock power down. These are ILLEGAL to use. Don’t take a chance with low grade rubbish. Demand the best, demand NRG PLL-PRO 6!
The sound quality of the PLL-PRO 6 will match the most expensive exciters and walk over the rest! The audio frequency response is absolutely level and linear from 30Hz to 57KHz to provide only the highest transmitter FM modulation quality – not only this but the pll is dual speed for a fast lock with 2 seconds then switching to a very low loop constant, no more distortion of low audio frequencies and no more tilt. If this wasn’t enough the oscillator is immune to RF feedback and hum since it operates on a completely different frequency to the output stages, this along with the unique NRG design offers excellent phase noise. Your listeners will receive crystal clear sound and an excellent stereo performance. Optimum sound quality has always been high on our list, and the flagship pll transmitter from NRG delivers every time!
No expensive equipment is required to setup this product. As if this wasn’t enough… Just take a look at the amazingly low price of this product. NRG produce the 6 Watt PLL PRO 6, and no-one else!
PLL PRO 6 specifications:
- Type: VHF/FM PLL wideband modulation Frequency Coverage 87.5 to 108 MHz in 100KHz steps
- Frequency Generation: Ultra low noise VCO operating above 2GHz with output divider to generate target frequency in FM band
- Frequency Correction: Dual Speed Phase Locked Loop Synth.
- Amplifier stages: 3 stage wideband – No Tune
- Frequency Stability: Plus/minus 300Hz (temperature compensated TCXO)
- RF power out: 6 watts
- Harmonic Rejection: -65dBc (7 pole LPF)
- Spurious: -90dB down on carrier
- S/N ratio: -80dB down on line level
- MPX input
- Audio performance: Less than 0.05% distortion, 30Hz-57KHz
- PA stability: Stable through 20:1 vswr, all phases – optional power down in event of high swr
- PA ruggedness: 20:1 vswr withstand at full power
- PA Efficiency: 80% At 6 Watts Output
- Polarity protection: Full crowbar fused power input
- Audio input: 0.775 V rms for +/- 75 KHz
- Power requirement: 230/110 volts AC 0.7A 50/60Hz